Sunday, February 20, 2011

PENDLETON ALPACA BLANKETS AND SCARVES

The Silky Alpaca Farms have a very special relationship with the Alpaca Blanket Project who has contracted with Pendleton Woolen Mills to make fantastic, lightweight and warm alpaca blankets.





You can order these items(first come, first served…folks LOVE these blankets) through Silky Alpaca.  Yup, the alpacas you see here are in each and every one of our Pendleton alpaca blankets!





These blankets are 100%alpaca wool, 52 x 70”, and made in the U.S.A. –warm in winter, lightweight and breathable in summer!!  Once you sleep under an alpaca blanket, you will never want to sleep under any other kind of blanket again!

"PENDLETON 100% ALPACA WOOL BLANKET"
$145.00 + shipping


They also make alpaca scarves for us.   
"PENDLETON 100% ALPACA WOOL SCARF"
$45.00 + shipping

3 comments:

  1. These blankets are so soft, definitely my favorite! I bought one initially, then loved it so much that I got another one, soon after I bought 2 more! So now we have one for each family member! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew the blankets would be soft but I was still surprised at how soft they really are. I bought one of the alpaca projects first run and when my wife tried it she wouldn't let go of it. I loved the blanket so much that when they made the run with Pendleton I had to get another. This time its daddy's!! One thing that I really like about the blankets is how light they are and how well they breathe. It would take 3 times as much wool to keep you as warm. It is truly amazing.
    Next run I will be buying more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do we get more info on the blanket and scarves to purchase - pictures? sizes? colors? I know I love the alpaca wool and it is very warm AND so soft!

    ReplyDelete